DIRECTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE COURSE REQUEST PROCESS - READ THESE DIRECTIONS THOROUGHLY
The course selection process is an individual matter of concern for you and your parents. Students must select a minimum of 32.5 credits. If you have questions after review of the Program of Studies, you should consult with your counselor. Current teacher recommendations are an integral part of the course selection process. However, the most important part of this process is YOU. Take scheduling next year's courses seriously. The schedule you devise will be your permanent schedule for next year and will be finalized before you leave school in June.
Summary of Online Course Recommendation Process:
1) Log into iStudent via the iPass portal on the Westford Academy webpage - top navigation bar - beginning Friday, February 16 at 2:10 p.m.
2) Review teacher recommendations and add electives.
3) Check approve at the bottom of the page.
4) The iStudent portal will close at 2:00 p.m. on March 2, 2018. Any changes to requests after that date must be made directly with your counselor.
4) Counselors review teacher and student recommendations and approve requests.
**If you add a recommendation for a course that your teacher does not recommend due to ineligibility, you must complete the override process by March 16, 2018 in order to enroll in that course.