Dear students and parents,
Following is the letter that the College Board sent to students who were originally scheduled to take the March 10 SAT with instructions on next steps. Please be sure to follow the instructions about logging on to the College Board website and printing your new registration ticket - you will need to bring this with you on Saturday, March 24 if you are planning to take the make up exam.
We’re sorry you weren’t able to take the SAT® on Saturday, March 10, 2018 as planned. To make things easier for you, we’ve arranged a makeup test at no additional charge, on Saturday, March 24, 2018 at:
30 PATTEN ROAD
WESTFORD, MA 01886
All you have to do is:
3. Show up at the test center by 7:45 a.m.
If you can’t test on this date, we can transfer your registration to another date for free.
· Your score should be available about four weeks after the makeup test. Check with individual colleges and scholarship programs to find out when they need it.
· All official references to your makeup test score will include your original test date.
· The colleges you originally selected will automatically get your makeup test score. If you want your score sent to other colleges, additional fees will apply starting 10 days after your original test date.
· The SAT Question-and-Answer Service isn’t offered for the makeup test. If you paid for this service for the original test date, you’ll get a refund.If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com or call 866-756-7346 (toll-free in the U.S.) or +1 212-713-7789. You can find general information about the SAT at sat.org.
The College Board
***Please do not reply directly to this email, as this mailbox is unattended. Contact your child's Guidance Counselor directly should you have any questions.
Westford Academy Guidance Department