Graduation News: Friday, June 2, 2017 @ 1:00 PM.- We are ON for tonight. If we do get a passing shower, please prepare with an umbrella. If there is any thunder/lightening the school will be open if we need to break at any time. We have been watching the radar all day. Small chance of a passing shower. My intention is to complete the graduation ceremony this evening. See you soon.
I look forward to the graduation ceremony:
• Seniors need to report to the Aux. Gym by 4:00 PM. We will line up at 4:45 PM. The procession begins at 5:15 PM.
• Seniors are asked to carpool or be dropped off at the school. If seniors drive themselves we asked them to park on the field behind the school.
• Seniors are reminded to dress appropriately. Nothing can be dangling or protruding from their mortarboard.
• The ceremony will begin at approximately 5:30 PM.
• Handicapped parking is available
• Additional parking is available in the fields behind the school and at the Robinson School and the Crisafulli School.
• Please come to the ceremony early. The area around the high school will be very busy.
• Please DO NOT PARK in posted areas. The Westford Police Department will ticket illegally parked vehicles. Parking along Patten Rd. on the school side is permissible.
• There will be several officers and parking attendants to help you out with parking.
See you soon.
Graduation 2017 - Photographer
Prestige Portraits by Lifetouch will be providing professional photography services at Graduation. Students and their family members may pre-register by signing up with their name and email anytime at www.events.lifetouch.com prior to graduation; doing so will enable a notification to be sent when their portraits are available for ordering.
WestfordCAT - Graduation Ceremony
Each year WestfordCAT records the entire graduation ceremony and makes personalized keepsake copies available on either DVD and Blu-ray discs for $15 each. Families can order their copy by calling the station at 978-692-7152 or through their website at: http://www.westfordcat.org/services/dvd-order-form-2/
From the Nurses Clinic:
If your child has an epipen in the clinic, please have them pick it up by the end of the year. We do not hold onto any epipens over the summer. Thank you.
LAST NIGHT 2017 is TONIGHT!
Last Night 2017, the all-night, substance-free celebration for our Westford Academy graduating seniors, will be held tonight, Friday, June 2nd starting at 10:00 PM. With almost 100% participation, Last Night is a highlight for WA graduates. Thank you to the almost 300 volunteers who devote their time and energy to this special event and thanks also to the many, many donors whose generous support makes this evening possible. Congratulations to the Class of 2017! Even if you haven't registered yet, yes, you can still attend Last Night. Walk-in registrations will be accepted-please bring $25 and a signed permission slip. Forms are available at http://walastnight.org/for-parents We look forward to celebrating with all of you tonight. This is one party that you don't want to miss!
I hope to see many of you this evening. Jim Antonelli