NEW UPDATE: please check Naviance for your name (son/daughter) to see if they have an obligation. Example: lost textbook, gym lock etc. It must be returned or paid for prior to receiving a cap and gown. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but the information comes in late to us. Please see Mrs. Ablondi in guidance or Mr. Goldberg to take care of the obligation. We appreciate your cooperation.
MANDATORY GRADUATION PRACTICE - THURSDAY- MORNING (JUNE 3 RD) 9:00 AM SHARP!!!
SENIORS SHOULD REPORT TO THE AUX. GYM. (If the weather does not cooperate, we will use our automated caller to update all seniors)
I have the following updates for you regarding graduation: (JUNE 4TH)
• Seniors need to report to the Aux. Gym by 4:00PM. We will line up at 4:30.
• Seniors were asked to carpool or be dropped off at the school.
• Seniors were reminded to dress appropriately. Nothing can be dangling or protruding from their mortar board.
• The ceremony will begin sharply at 5:30PM.
• Handicapped parking is available along the fence in the student parking lot- it will be clearly marked. (The lot to the right when looking at the school.)
• Additional parking is available in the fields behind the school and at the Robinson School and the Crisafulli School.
• Please come to the ceremony early. It is a Friday afternoon in Westford, and you know what the means! Very busy!!!
• Please DO NOT PARK in posted areas. The Westford Police Department will ticket illegally parked vehicles. You MAY park on the school side of Patten Rd.
• There will be several officers and parking attendants to help you out with parking.
• I have every intent to complete the ceremony Friday evening, so please plan accordingly. I will keep you updated if the weather does not cooperate.
• Ice cold water will be served by the Class of 2012, by the ticket booth end of the field at the conclusion of the ceremony.
I look forward to seeing all of you.